Please save Campbell's Labels for Us
- Campbell's, V8, and Habitant soup - all types
- Prego Pasta Sauce
- Pace Salsa
- Goldfish crackers
- V8 vegetable cocktail, Fusion and Splash beverages
Please save the UPC labels and send into the office in a Ziploc bag. Your help is appreciated.
Jacob Beam is a Scent-Free Environment: many people have a sensitivity to odours, smells, and scents. Please do not wear, or send your child with, perfume, cologne, after shave, or scented body lotion into the school.
For the Jacob Beam monthly calendar, please click on the Calendar tab at the top of this page. Our monthly calendar is now online and frequently updated. Please check it regularly.
Aug 29-Sept 2 Office Opens Hours: 8am-4pm
Sept 6 8:35am School Begins
Anaphylaxis and Asthma
Please remember to send in anaphylaxis and asthma forms if applicable. Medication forms must have a physician's signature.
Welcome to Jacob Beam Public School's website
Jacob Beam is closed for the summer:
We are closed for the summer and will re-open on Monday, August 29th for student registrations for the first day of school on September 6th. For information regarding report cards, kindergarten information, student transportation and other inquiries please listen to the following message:
- All report cards that were not picked up at the school were mailed to the student’s home on June 30th.
- Information for new kindergarten families was sent to parents on June 30th.
- If you require general transportation information please go to www.nsts.ca or call Niagara Student Transportation Services at 905-346-0290.
- For other District School Board of Niagara information please visit www.dsbn.org or call the DSBN Education Centre at 905-641-1550 between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm. The DSBN Education Centre will be closed July 15 – August 1 and the following Fridays: August 5, 12, 19 and 26.
Follow us on Twitter @JacobBeamPS
To our Jacob Beam parents/guardians, we are very honoured that you have chosen our school for your child(ren)’s education.We take our responsibility to students very seriously and strive to combine a climate of high academic expectations with a warm, family environment.
It is imperative that we work together to prepare our students to be critical thinkers and problem solvers. The world is changing so rapidly and information becomes obsolete very quickly. In essence, we are preparing our children for a world that doesn’t yet exist. In doing so, we must give students the skills needed to successfully navigate a changing world. Twenty-first century fluencies include a strong literacy and numeracy base, creativity and innovation, communication and collaboration, information and media literacy, flexibility and adaptability. We must also promote good character and community service and send our students out into the world to make it a better place.
Let’s work together to ensure the success of every child in our school. Parents are our partners. We hope you find this website helpful and easy to use. We welcome your feedback.
"Jacob Beam is an inclusive learning community driven by a passion for the success of every student."
The best math "homework" is 30 minutes on Dreambox (www.dreambox.com). Every student in grades JK through 6 has a licence to Dreambox that the school has purchased. Click the Dreambox icon at the bottom of this page (right hand side) to access the Dreambox website.